Do I have to be supervise in my visitation or super in exchanges only?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

do I have to be supervise in my visitation or super in exchanges only?

this is the MINUTE ORDER say

Court makes the following orders
1. The exchanges of the minor child shall be by a professional supervisors/monitor
2. parties shall split the costs 50/50
3. Neither parent is to be present at the same time of the exchange.
4. The restraining order shall be amended to strike "brief and peaceful contact"
5.Courts make no change to the visitation schedule for the father
6. Once father meets both previously ordered requirements of the DVRP 26 week program and 1 yr of counseling w/ release from his therapist, visitation shall be increased Thursday - Sunday. Ftaher is to provide proof of completion and a release from his therapist

>>> continue of the order in ADD DETAILS

COURT MAKES FOLLOWING ORDERS

7. Parents are free to make any changes to visitation plan based
8. cURRENT ORDERS REMAIN IN EFFECT REGARDING the domestic Violence restraining order ubtil the amended restraining order after hearing is recieved by the court

1. Nadine Marie Jett

1

Answered . Whatever the visitation orders are, they remain the same, except, the point of exchange must be monitored.
    There are facilities that assist in monitored exchanges, to keep the parties away from one another, generally in D.V. cases.

2. Leslie Faye Juris

Answered . I agree with Ms. Jett.

Reading the Minute Order, it looks like neither party is to be present at the time of the exchange, and instead only a professional supervisor/monitor will conduct the exchanges.

Your previous visitation order remains in effect. If you were ordered to have supervised visitation only, then that is still the current order. However, if your previous visitation order states that you have unsupervised visitations, then it is just the exchanges that will need to be supervised.

Hope this helps!