Do I have to be supervise in my visitation?

San Diego, CA |

this is the MINUTE ORDER say

Court makes the following orders
1. The exchanges of the minor child shall be by a professional supervisors/monitor
2. parties shall split the costs 50/50
3. Neither parent is to be present at the same time of the exchange.
4. The restraining order shall be amended to strike "brief and peaceful contact"
5.Courts make no change to the visitation schedule for the father
6. Once father meets both previously ordered requirements of the DVRP 26 week program and 1 yr of counseling w/ release from his therapist, visitation shall be increased Thursday - Sunday. Ftaher is to provide proof of completion and a release from his therapist

>>> continue of the order in ADDITONAL INFORMATION

COURT MAKES FOLLOWING ORDERS 7. Parents are free to make any changes to visitation plan based 8. CURRENT ORDERS REMAIN IN EFFECT REGARDING the domestic Violence restraining order until the amended restraining order after hearing is recieved by the court my question is DO I HAVE TO BE supervised during my visitation also? or only exchanges is supervise by professional? The other party saying I have to be supervise in my visitation, but the court order nothing say about that. the attorney of my ex wife made the amended restraining order and they put to supervise my visit also, but in minute order which the court makes it doesnt say I have to upervise, but it say only exchanges what should I do?

What you show here does not require you to have your visitation supervised. There is a prior order that is "unchanged", so check that one. It appears that only the exchanges are to be via a supervisor, which implies that the other times are not supervised.

the attorney of my ex wife made the amended restraining order and they put to supervise my visit also, but in minute order which the court makes it doesnt say I have to upervise, but it say only exchanges

Michael Raymond Norton

Michael Raymond Norton

If there is any court order that says you only have supervised visitation, then you do. It doesn't matter if its the custody order or a restraining order, if you intentionally violate a court order, you are in contempt of court. If you think the court intended to end the supervision requirement, go back to court and get that clarified. Michael Norton, CFLS* Law Offices of Michael R. Norton 7540 Shoreline Drive, Suite J Stockton, CA 95219 B: 209-474-7788 F: 866-593-4939 mrn@michaelnortonlaw.com www.michaelnortonlaw.com *Certified by the State Bar as a Family Law Specialist This electronic message and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged information belonging to the sender or intended recipient. This information is intended only for the use of the persons or entities named therein. If you are not the intended recipient or the agent or employee responsible to deliver this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, use, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message from your system. Thank you for your cooperation. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Pursuant to Treasury Regulations, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon by you or any other person, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax advice addressed herein.