Do I have to be specific on the work dates for the past five years?

Asked over 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

Some of the companies that I worked for closed and my mistaken was not keeping the exact dates from when to when I worked on those places. I know the months of when I started and when I ended but no the days.

I have a few correct but at least 3 of them are just an estimated time of the dates.

I want to submit my application by the beginning of June and I'm concern they'll denied my citizenship because of the same matter.

Please help me.

Thanks you

1. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

4

Answered . Are you referring to an employment application or a citizenship application? If you are applying for a job and don't have specific dates, you can just provide your best approximation of the dates (or years).

2. Karen-Lee Pollak

3

Answered . Just state that the dates are to the best of your recollection

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

Pro

4

Answered . As long as you are truthful and make good faith estimate, you should be ok

www.immigrate2usa.com

4. Jacob Jan Sapochnick

Pro

3

Answered . There is no requirement for specific accuracy, just state the date as you remember and explain yourself at the interview. Good Luck.