Do I have to be specific on the work dates for the past five years?

San Diego, CA |

Some of the companies that I worked for closed and my mistaken was not keeping the exact dates from when to when I worked on those places. I know the months of when I started and when I ended but no the days.

I have a few correct but at least 3 of them are just an estimated time of the dates.

I want to submit my application by the beginning of June and I'm concern they'll denied my citizenship because of the same matter.

Please help me.

Thanks you

1. Are you referring to an employment application or a citizenship application? If you are applying for a job and don't have specific dates, you can just provide your best approximation of the dates (or years).

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult your own attorney.

2. Just state that the dates are to the best of your recollection

3. As long as you are truthful and make good faith estimate, you should be ok

www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

4. There is no requirement for specific accuracy, just state the date as you remember and explain yourself at the interview. Good Luck.