Granted LPR by immigration judge based on marriege.
Send the judge’s decision that the case has been closed to the ICE office where the bond was paid.
2. ICE should then send Form I-391 to the person who paid the bond at the address he/she wrote on the bond contract. This may take a few months. (Sometimes the paperwork can get lost. If the I-391 does not come in a few months, you can contact ICE.)
3. When Form I-391 arrives, the person who paid the bond sends
1) Form I-391, AND
2) Form I-305, the original bond receipt, AND
3) Form I-352, the original bond contract to:
Debt Management Center
Attention: Bond Unit
P.O. Box 5000
Williston, VT 05495-5000
Phone: (802) 288-7600
Fax: (802) 288-1226
4. It can take a few more months to get the money back after they send these forms to Vermont
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
30,226 answers this week
3,126 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary