Skip to main content

Do i have to appear in court to get a juvenile record sealed or is it just paperwork?

Arlington, TX |

I'm about to hire a attorney to get my case sealed but i don't know if i will have time to go to court.

Attorney Answers 2


Your lawyer should be able to handle this for you without your appearance.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided as a public service and as a general response to a general question, it is not meant, and should not be relied upon as specific legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful


Tarrant and Denton county judges require the juvenile's presence along with a parent

Mark as helpful

Juvenile law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics