Skip to main content

Do I have the right to flee out of my parents?

Salt Lake City, UT |

I'm 20 years old. My parents force me to change college and to graduate and I can't seem to get it done. Do I have the right as being a 20 years old son to flee from them? and get a job with some college?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. As a 20 yr old in Utah, you are considered to be an adult. You might, however, consider the advice of your parents and get college completed.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics