Do I have the right to file a complaint against my lawyer if I've been lied to many times throughout my case, misinformed .....

Redwood City, CA |

more times than not on a variety of different topics, have been charged thousands of more dollars than my husband has been charged by his attorney in the process of our divorce, have been misguided in every different way possible, have been given horrible advice in what choice to make @ crucial times when I've needed him most, have ended up pretty much living from place to place with nothing after making the choice to be the one who would move out of the house & only because my lawyer told me @ the time the minimum amount of SS I was going to get per month was $3,700 & I believed him & now stands he's wrong, he did nothing as my hus closed acct's like IRA, sav, etc spending it all w/ me telling him, I'm 20k down to atty & lost out on 200k due to atty advice, do I have a ligit complaint

In most jurisdicitons, an attorney had a duty to zealously and diligently represent the client. The failure to do so can, at a minimum, constitute a breach of that duty. Additionally, if it can be shown that the attorney clearly gave erroneous advice under the law, and failed to properly protect the client's financial insterests, there arguably is a ground to claim malpractice if you can prove what monetary damages you actually suffered due to the erroneous advice. To start with, if you have had these feelings about your attorney for a long time, you should have changed lawyers and should still do so. You should also contact the Court and find out if they have a "fee dispute resolution program", if you think you were overcharged or otherwise wrongly billed. good luck.

What makes the Gebhardt & Kiefer Law Firm did the same actions to the PRO-SE' civil right case of continued Prosecuting by Discrimination, by the Township of Belleville, NJ just because the Pro-se is hopeless to hire any lawyer, must the Gebhardt lost respect to its fellow professional, upon which, the PRO-SE is a retired Pharmacist and Medical Technologist? Is it The Filipino Decent of the Pro-Se? ROSEBUD OF BELLEVILLE NJ

I HIRED TIM GLYNN OF SETAUKET TO HANDLE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION TO PURCHASE A BUSINESS THAT I PUT $10,000 DOWN ON. THE ATTY UNDERSTOOD MY SON COULD NOT BE IN HIS OFFICE FROM 9-5. HE TOOK THE CASE KNOWING THIS...CHARGED ME $100 DOLLARS TO TALK TO MY SON ON A DELI LINE. $100 TO TELL ME TO HAVE A PAPER NOTIZED. THEN WALKED OFF THE CASE BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO WORK WITH THE NEW ATTY PUT ON THE OTHER SIDE. WOULD NOT ME MET MY SON AFTER NORMAL OFFICE HOURS AS WAS AGREED WHEN TAKING THE CASE. JUDGE ALLOWED HIM TO WITHDARAW...AS YOU MIGHT KNOW I LOST AND AM BEING SUED BY THE OTHER SIDE. JOEL ZIEGLER, BY THE WAY A LEGAL MALPRACTICE. REAL ESTATE SITUATION... PAID HIM AND HE NEVER FILED TRANSFER PAPERS WITH SUFFOLK COUNTY CLERK..NOW I'M FIGHTING 6 YEARS WITH MY CONDO AND MY LOSE IT BECAUSE OF $200,000 ATTY FEES, I'VE SPENT $45 THOUSAND SO FAR FOR HIS MISTAKES...AND MY NOT HAVE A CONDO. MITCHELL WINN. INSURANCE LAW ATTY.. FORGOT TO FILE 60 DAY NOTICES.. THAT ALL SANDY INSURED HOMEOWNERS MAY GO THRU IF NOT FILED CASE IS DROPPED...I HAVE 10 DAYS TO FILE A MALPRACTICE LAWSUIT...HAVE NO WAY TO HIRE A ATTY. HE PUT IN APPEAL AFTER APPEAL AND LIED ON ALL.. I WAS VERY UPSET...HE SAID IT WAS TO LATE AND I HAD TO FOLLOW WITH IT... I LOST IN COURT AS THE ADJUSTER FOR THE OTHE SIDE SAID I DIDN'T LIKE BLACKS...HE SAT THERE AND SAID NOTHING...DIDN'T TELL THE JUDGE LESS THAN A MONTH BEFORE TRIAL I HAD A MAJOR CONCUSSION.. NEVER OBJECTED TO ONE THING.. GAVE ME BACK HALF OF MY FILES, AND GAVE ME ANOTHER CLIENT...THE JUDGES CLERK AND THE OTHER SIDE JUST LAUGHTED NO BIG DEAL.. TERRANCE BUCKLEY..THIS SAME CONDO HE WAS MY ATTY.. I STARTED PRO SE..FORGET OR DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO FILE MOTION WITH PAPERS....SO THE JUDGE JUST ADDED TO GARBAGE...I REFILED WITH THE COURT...DIDN'T PUT MY ADDRESS THAT I LIVED AND WAS NEVER SERVED....HIRED TERRY 11-2009, HE HAD ALL MY PAPERS I SUBMITTED..HE NEVER TOLD THE JUDGE HE WAS ON MY CASE, NOR CONTACTED THE JUDGE I FORGET TO PUT MY ADDRESS, DECISION CAME DOWN 5-2010.....I LOST....HE DID NOTHING......I FIRED HIM 4-2011 TO THIS DAY THE COURT DOESN'T KNOW HE WAS ON MY CASE. I'M WITH ANOTHER ATTY LOST AGAIN, NOT HIS FAULT BUT WE ARE APPEALING TO HOPE I GET A POSITIVE... SCOTT MICHKIN,ATTY EMPLOYMENT CASE. LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT DATE, FORGOT TO PUT IN THE SUIT THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON...90% OF THE CASE THROWN OUT FROM HIS ERRORS.. MIGHT KNOW I FILED BANKRUPTCY CHAPTER 13...MOST OF HIS BILL HAD BEEN PAID....HE WALKED....JUDGE ALLOWED...AS JUDGES ARE ONLY ATTYS THAT WILL GO BACK TO PRACTICE... AVRON ROSEN LAW FIRM,BANKRUPYSY FIRM IN HUNTINGTON, ATTY IN HIS FIRM CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME WAS SUPPER UNTIL HE BECAME LAW PARTNER..I WOULD HAVE TRUSTED HIM WITH MY LIFE....TOLD ME TO PAY THE TRUSTEE $2800, NOT $ 3300 AS PART OF THE CASE WAS NOT INCLUDED..I DID AS I WAS TOLD....I WAS WORK 24/7 AS A RN TO PAY MY BILLS, I'M A WIDOW AND HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME... I WAS ALSO SAVING A CHILDS LIVE...HE EMAILED ME WOULD SEE ME IN COURT MAY 21ST...PROBLEM IS HE NEVER SHOWED AND SENT A NEW ATTY THAT KNEW NOTHING OF MY CASE.. AFTER OVER 3 YEARS IN THE BANKRUPYSY IT WAS DROPPED... JOEL ZIEGLER OF SMITHTOWN, IHAD NO AUNT PUT HER PERSONAL INJURY CASE WITH....NORTH SHORE HOSP.. I WAS ALSO HER RN WHILE SHE WAS BADLY HURT...HE PUT MY NURSING BILL INTO THE CASE..I HAD A LEIN ON THE CASE FOR $81 THOUSAND..AFTER SHE DIED HE SETTLED THE CASE TO THIS DAY I HAVE RECEIVED NOT ONE DIME.... MITCHELL WINN WAS MY ATTY IN COURT, BUT BECAUSE OF ALL HIS ERROR I ENDED UP AS PRO SE...YOU KNOW HOW THE COURT TREATS YOU.....JOEL TOLD IN HIS PAPERS MY AUNT ONLY NEEDED A NURSES AIDE,,, WHY SHOULD I BE PAID AS A RN...BUT IT WAS OK TO PUT SHE NEEDED RN CARE INHER LAWSUIT. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE ABUSES OF ATTYS THAT I HAVE HAD TO ENDUR.....GOD HELP US ALL...IF THERE IS ONE HONEST GOD FEAR ATTY OUT THERE TO HELP PLEASE HELP...PLEASE.......I NEED TO FILE A LEGAL MALPRACTICE CASE IN 10 DAYS OR LOSE MY RIGHT.....GOD HELP US ALLLL

Your problem really can be answerd by your own self. Did you ever think that most lawyers are honest and keep its integrity? Most lawyers lost its Professional Responsibility motivated by its hungry for more money it can get from its client. Therefore, did you use your imagination on what will be the behavior of your hired lawyer? it can be observed by the way such lawyer shows something like an attitude of honesty and integrity by your first encounter of such lawyer. Most lawyers will not show its true color until you tried on its duty to defend the cause to carry the Law. Lawyers behavior in its way of speaking to you in the first encounter, right there and then you can detect if such one is a true defender for the cause of letting justice go through in the right places and time. What have you observed in its speaking to you, did you get something that such one is reliable on how he e xpressed himself as to the matter of money involved as to his legal fee? All these considerations of its way of expresssing hinself to you must be in your own imagination as to what will be its outcome to his being hired by you. Got it? My source is from my own experience as a PRO-SE. The presiding judge based its judgment from my true facts in documented proofs of evidiences. If it works with me then it might work well for you too, why not? Trust your own will power that justice is like water, it willl never stop seeking for its lown level which is the TRUTH! From Rosebud of Belleville New Jersey. Thank you for letting me make a comment.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates