Skip to main content

Do I have enough evidence to get a conviction for A, rape and sex abuse from x who is on police bail with conditions not to come

Usk, WA |

Any where near me . He used to put me in urine retention after putting things inside me and A raped me

Attorney Answers 3

  1. This is information that should be placed in a forum like this, you need to talk to law enforcement. Call a police agency and speak with a detective NOW.

  2. Your testimony can be enough if a jury is convinced by it.
    At your service,

  3. You need to speak with the police, sex offense unit, the prosecutor's office, etc., anyone who will help you prosecute the case. You probably need to seek some mental health counseling as well to deal with all of this. Good luck.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Violent crime topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics