Do i have any rights if i want divorce and im the only one paying for the mortgage and i already moved out ?

Canada, KY |

I already moved out the house almost 4 months ago,, but im the one paying the mortgage,, coz my wife cant afford paying it,, i put the money in our jount account and i pay for some bills too,, the thing is,, im a little bit confused of what she want to do coz, she wanted me to give her $5k a month and she said shes gnna take care of the mortgage, then she'll sign our separation paper

1. Yes, you have rights. You should hire an experienced divorce attorney to file a motion to ask the court to apportion the bills on a temporary basis while the case is pending. It sounds like you are giving her little incentive to do anything as long as you are continuing to pay for all of the bills even though you are moved out of the house.