Do I have any legal recourse if my ex son in law used my credit card without my permission

Asked 9 months ago - Petersburg, MI

my daughter used it so he thought he was entitled . he also borrowed $2000.00, and 1800.00

1. Daniel Tam

Pro

1

Answered . Did he use it while they were married? Can it be established that he was the one who used it and not her? If you feel he committed a crime, you should contact the police.

2. Tyler S Hinz

Pro

Answered . Contact your credit card company and assert the charges were the result of fraud. Then, if you are willing to, you should contact your local police department and file a police report asserting that you were the victim of identity theft and that your son in law was the party responsible.