Do I have a wrongful death suit, If Dad was miss diagnosed?

Asked about 1 year ago - Salt Lake City, UT

He fell, was taken to hospital, where he was treated like a drunk, alcohol in his blood
Layed in the ER for 9 hours, telling them he felt like he was dyeing stomic starting to get bigger, ,
Freezing to death and shaking all over, then died of an Aortic Anurizum , 2 hours later

1. Christopher M. Ault

2

Answered . You may have a good case. The outcome will depend on many factors, some of which you may not have thought about. Many attorneys will offer a free consultation, I would suggest that you contact one a set up an appointment.

2. Frederick J. Moore III

3

Answered . I would consult a Utah wrongful death attorney immediately so he or she can investigate the facts surrounding the event. Also an autopsy needs to be done. These are very expensive to litigate which is why it would be best to talk to an attorney over the phone or in person to discuss all the facts.

Pro

2

Answered . More info needed. Have a local med mal lawyer order the medical records and investigate.