Do I have a wrongful death suit, If Dad was miss diagnosed?

Salt Lake City, UT |

He fell, was taken to hospital, where he was treated like a drunk, alcohol in his blood
Layed in the ER for 9 hours, telling them he felt like he was dyeing stomic starting to get bigger, ,
Freezing to death and shaking all over, then died of an Aortic Anurizum , 2 hours later

1. Please see your other post for my response.

2. You may have a good case. The outcome will depend on many factors, some of which you may not have thought about. Many attorneys will offer a free consultation, I would suggest that you contact one a set up an appointment.

3. More info needed. Have a local med mal lawyer order the medical records and investigate.

4. I'm very sorry to hear about your father's passing which I'm sure has been very difficult for you to deal with. Without having much more information, it's difficult to determine whether you may have a valid claim. I would recommend you obtain as many records as you can from the hospital and consult an attorney who specializes in medical malpractice matters. Generally, they have resources they can use to evaluate the records to determine whether the hospital acted appropriately when your father came in.