Do I have a legal product for market sales

Hewitt, NJ |

If I were to go to a store or several stores and purchase several items (that anyone can purchase) from each store take them home assemble them possibly modify them in some fashion (or not) wire them if needed or what ever is need to build my so called vision. Build it successfully and it works successfully do I have the right to continue building it and/or trademark, patent it market it for sale Would this basically qualify for any of those possibilities If so what would be the first step to take

yes but you should patent it..

The forgoing advise is just a general observation and may change dependinfg on your specific facts and circumstances.It should not be relied upon without consultation with an attorney experienced in thiese types of transactions.

You can certainly do that and so long as the new invention is distinct and different from the individual parts, you can protect it. You may be able to obtain patent protection. Be aware that you have only one year from the time the invention is first known to the public to register the patent. You might want to go to for more detailed information. If you build your invention and protect it with a patent, then you need to think about how you will bring it to market, e.g., creating a company, licensing it, etc.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business