Do I have a lawsuit against Implanon. I have had extensive Superficial thrombophlebitis for 11 months.

Coshocton, OH |

Superficial thrombophlebitis is blood clots in the veins closer to the surface of the skin. I have been to 9 different doctors and specialists which included two rhemotologists, 2 vascular surgeons, and a hematologists. I have been to all these doctors and they can't seem to help me other than to give me pain medication so that I can walk. I also developed psoriasis shortly after having it put in, bled the whole time, and had migraines the first few months I think due to my anemia levels being so low. I have had the Implanon out since June and my skin is starting to clear up but still have clots. I have severe pain and swelling in my legs, feet, and toes. Two of my toes were so swollen from clots in Aug. that they spit open and are still trying to heal.

1. The only way to know is to retain a local lawyer who can order your medical records and send to an expert to review.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com