Do I have a criminal record?

Sydney, FL |

I was in grade 4 and i stole 15 dollars
Worth of chocolate bars from my school. I got Caught and i payed the 15 dollars back. The school didnt even tell my parents and i didnt get arrested i just got let off with a warning. Do I have a criminal record at 17?

Likely not if you were not charged with anything.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Theodor Kapun and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney.

2. The police may have entered information into their computers but if you were not arrested, charged or given any type of citation or court date, it is likely you do not have a record and thankfully you were given a break.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. 407-588-6714 bill@thelawman.net

3. No, not from the facts provided.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Jonathan D. Marx and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney

4. If you have never been arrested, charged or convicted then you have answered your own question (yes, you can say no - however, you just admitted to the world that you committed a theft in 4th grade.... be careful what you post online.)