Do I have a civil rights / civil liberties case, against the jurisdiction that denied my right to due process & equal justice ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Richmond, VA

I was denied a criminal investigation by the police & prosecutor in the jurisdiction. After more than two years of this obstruction. I took the same documented criminal evidence to Federal Law Enforcement . They saw Identity Theft, Credit Card Fraud & Postal Fraud in minutes ? The Federal case was taken to the jurisdiction for prosecution and refused/ denied ? A Federal prosecution followed & a plea bargain reduced the case to Bank Fraud only. I was EXCLUDED from the plea bargain ? A conviction of Bank Fraud was the outcome. Perjury was committed in the civil case in the jurisdiction concerning this crime and allowed? Check fraud was committed in the civil case, and was done in a Court of Law & ignored ? Failure to appear & contempt of court were also ignored ? The Judge got a DUI ?

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

Answered . You have asked this question at least three times- answer remains the same, consult with an attorney to determine your way-ahead.

After two years and all the trials and hearings associated with your situation, you're not going to get an 'answer' online no matter how sympathetic one might be to your situation.

2. Brenton Daniel Vincenzes

Pro

1

Answered . So many questions, so many issues. Why not contact a local defense / civil rights attorney? Many will offer a free consultation. I think that would be your best move.

3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

Answered . People frequently get angry like this, at a system that they believe has not done the justice that they want. You probably do not have a case to sue any of the governmental authorities that were supposed to prosecute the crimes against you. But it appears that you have also brought a civil suit because you mention it. You should consult with the attorney who handled the civil suit for you.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239