Skip to main content

Do I have a civil rights / civil liberties case, against the jurisdiction that denied my right to due process & equal justice ?

Richmond, VA |

I was denied a criminal investigation by the police & prosecutor in the jurisdiction. After more than two years of this obstruction. I took the same documented criminal evidence to Federal Law Enforcement . They saw Identity Theft, Credit Card Fraud & Postal Fraud in minutes ? The Federal case was taken to the jurisdiction for prosecution and refused/ denied ? A Federal prosecution followed & a plea bargain reduced the case to Bank Fraud only. I was EXCLUDED from the plea bargain ? A conviction of Bank Fraud was the outcome. Perjury was committed in the civil case in the jurisdiction concerning this crime and allowed? Check fraud was committed in the civil case, and was done in a Court of Law & ignored ? Failure to appear & contempt of court were also ignored ? The Judge got a DUI ?

Attorney Answers 3


You have asked this question at least three times- answer remains the same, consult with an attorney to determine your way-ahead.

After two years and all the trials and hearings associated with your situation, you're not going to get an 'answer' online no matter how sympathetic one might be to your situation.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


So many questions, so many issues. Why not contact a local defense / civil rights attorney? Many will offer a free consultation. I think that would be your best move.

This is not legal advice: it is intended to be used for general informational or educational purposes only. For a free case evaluation, visit

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


People frequently get angry like this, at a system that they believe has not done the justice that they want. You probably do not have a case to sue any of the governmental authorities that were supposed to prosecute the crimes against you. But it appears that you have also brought a civil suit because you mention it. You should consult with the attorney who handled the civil suit for you.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics