Do I have a civil right to receive mail?

Asked 11 months ago - Minneapolis, MN

I have researched to see if I have the right granted by the Constitution of the United States. I didn't find anything that I could refer to.

1. Tricia Dwyer

1

Answered . Hello. I would need to know further details of the problem in order to provide appropriate legal advice. Should you need further attorney assistance: Some attorneys, myself included, will confer for free, at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for need. All the best.

2. Thomas O. Moens

2

Answered . There is nothing in the Constitution which guaranties you the right to receive mail. If you are having a problem, you might try contacting your local postmaster, or if he or she is the problem, head on up the USPS ladder.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Don't believe you will find an enumerated right to receive mail in the Constitution.