Do I have a case to pursue a nail salon for an infection?

Asked about 2 years ago - Lake Charles, LA

I had a full set nails at a salon on Jan 4,2013; 2 days later my left ring finger was swollen and inflamed; 4 days later went to urgent care; was diagnosed as (Felon infection) given antibiotics and shot; referred to hand specialist; had surgery to release pus; also had xrays and culture samples; the finger is healing; still a little puffiness. Have pictures and Doctors reports.

1. 5

Answered . Contact local and qualified counsel, save the nails and the receipt. You may have a viable case. Specifically, causation and damages need to analyzed. Good luck.

2. 5

Answered . I am very sorry to hear about your injuryies. Yes, you should contact a personal injury attorney in or around Lake Charles. Take the pictures and doctors reports with you when you seen the attorney so that he/she can review them. Most personal injury attorneys are willing to provide a free consultation so you should take advantage of that. Best of luck.

3. 4

Answered . You need to consult an injury attorney with all the evidence. Hopefully you documented everything very well.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  4. 4

Answered . Nail salons typically have insurance. Retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate a claim against them. I'm glad to hear that your finger is healing, and perhaps some ice will resolve the puffiness.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  5. 3

Answered . Save all of the evidence and consult a personal injury lawyer to see if you have a viable claim. Take photos of your injuries.

6. 3

Answered . See a lawyer asap. You have a case.