Las Vegas, NV |

I HAVE BEEN DEFAMED ALL OVER INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK; multiple false a accusations alleging that I have had sex with multiple men, I committed credit card fraud, drug use, etc. all the worse a person can say, however they are untrue. The defamer has also posted that she intentionally sent my private files of videos and nude pictures that she got a hold of to hundreds of people to damage my reputation. She continues to defame me & harass my family and I. What are my rights?

Defamation lawyers typically want a 5k retainer, and cases can cost up to 30k, so unless you have a significant monetary loss, the case could cost thousands more than you recover, if anything. However, its your money to spend how you like.

You may have a valid claim for defamation, but these cases tend to be very expensive to pursue. You should consider contacting the police before anything.

If you would like a free consultation, call me at 702-823-3333.

Contact the various social media sites and try to get these things removed. Contact the police. Contact an attorney who can help enforce your rights.

The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

Recommended articles about Personal injury