Do I have a case of wrongful termination, falsifying documents, and age discrimnatin?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I was hired at a Company I won't say the name right now on 01/03/13 and let go 01/23/13. On the Paper i signed it clearly stated the reasoning as other i was in shock so i just signed and left very upset cause I loved the job. Later that day I recieved an email with a copy of my Term form and it said Specific notes: subsequent to 30 day review, employee is incompatible with position, I was only there for 14 work days how is that a 30 day review? I believe that is wrongful termination and falsifying documents? Also almost all my co-workers including my boss gave me hard time because im 24 and look very young that i couldnt do the job and needed to go back to school is that age discrimination?

1. Sandra Marie Lefler

Pro

1

Answered . You also indicated that you signed a document at the time of separation. it is possible you signed a release at that time. I concur that nothing indicates that you have any form of claim against them. Wishing you better luck in your next position.

2. David Andrew Mallen

1

Answered . Disappointing? Yes.
    Unlawful? No, not on these facts.
    You are presumed to be at-will employee and can be fired for any reason that is not discriminatory or against a state or federal law.
    Young people have no protection for "young age" discrimination -- only us old farts over 40 are protected.

David Mallen