Do I have a case if family dr. prescribed a medicine that interacted with another medicine and caused a very toxic condition?

Sandy Level, VA |

This interaction between the 2 meds. landed me in the Emergency Room twice and I was admitted once and had to have two blood transfusions due to anemia and other cytopenias caused by this interaction. Family dr. knew I was taking the other medicine IMURAN and should NEVER have prescribed the other medicine (ALLOPURINOL). My hemoglobin went from a normal near 14 to a very dangerous low of 7.6. Also my pharmacist should have caught this.

Consult with a medical malpractice attorney to review the medical records and advise you accordingly m

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Have a local lawyer order the medical records to investigate.

You may have a case. The first step is to speak with a Henry County medical malpractice lawyer. Our firm is based in Roanoke and we can perform a free investigation on your behalf. Feel free to call us at (540) 985-0098.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury