Do I have a case if a salon burned my skin in the process of trying wax my eyebrows?

Asked over 1 year ago - Irving, TX

My skin below my eyelids is burnt. There's redness plus it burns and sore to touch.

1. Kenneth Lee LaBore

Pro

9

Answered . It does sound like you have an injury. The value of your claim would depend on the how serious the burns are and if you require medical attention. I recommend you see a doctor if necessary. You can find a qualified attorney to answer you questions in person on AVVO.

Pro

7

Answered . You should get medical attention, and retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate.

3. Carmen S. Giordano

6

Answered . Absolutely you have a claim. Let me know if you need help finding the appropriate attorney.

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

5

Answered . You may have a claim. Talk to a local personal injury attorney about the possibilities.

5. Don Karotkin

2

Answered . I agree with all of the other lawyers who have responded. I will add only that a good place to start looking for an Irving or Dallas lawyer who would be right for your case is the website of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The specialty you should search is Personal Injury Trial Law. Please follow the link below.

www.tbls.org

6. Matthew C Simon

Pro

2

Answered . Seek medical attention, document the incident, and then seek a local personal injury attorney who offers free consultations to discuss the matter further. Good luck.