Do I have a case if my college won 't disperse my financial aid to me?

Louisville, KY |

I have spoken with my financial aid dept., my VA adviser, and I have called the Bursar's office. I was told I would receive it last week but I didn't. They told me I was approved and should receive this week but I still don't have it in my account. I have emails with these statements.

You don't have facts of "won't disperse"here, and no, you do not have a lawsuit based on the facts recited here.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.