Do I have a case for malpractice or failure to diagnose?

Chicago, IL |

I was referred to a specialist for work on my knee. I was unable to make an appointment with the doctor and saw her PA. Another PA intern gave the first shot and after I was in an enormous amount of pain. I complained continuously about the pain. For my third visit I was to see the doctor but she only sent a substitute with out explanation. I never met the doctor and she never called me although I experienced tremendous pain under treatment by her underlings. Finally, I went to another doctor. It appeared I had tendinitis in that leg and probably should not have had those shots. After extensive therapy, I am now able to walk without pain. Can I sue this physician for failure to diagnose? I never expected not to see or hear from this doctor at any time during my treatment.

1. Lack of damages is a major issue for your potential claim but great news for you as you appear to be fully recovered.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. The question is more if you received improper treatment. Contact a local chicago medical malpractice attorney.

Contact me for further detailed questions and answers. 215-561-0877 DISCLAIMER: Matthew Solomon is licensed to practice law in both the State of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

3. Without damages, a lawsuit would likely cost more than could be recovered, however, call a local malpractice lawyer to discuss in detail.

4. You need evidence of damages for a tort lawsuit. You don't reveal much. See a lawyer

Medical malpractice topics