Do i get any compensation for being a whistleblower?

Portland, ME |

it was very hard to stand up to my boss re guarding the laws being violated at my work. i was told to quit by my boss and was refused my overtime pay and singled out by other employees. the department of labor came. now i feel as everyone is against me. i feel as i deserve compensation for everything i have had to go threw. my employer knew that he was breaking the law and threatened my job over it.

1. Not enough detail. Did you blow the whistle? what type of activity? To who? What was your job title?-+

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. A lot depends on the results of your whistle-blowing.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.