Do I can travel in Cuba after a US deportation?

Las Vegas, NV |

I have been deported in USA cause by an out of status of 5 months and suspission of illegal work and the US customs cancelled my ESTA and told me I can come back in USA only with a visa and I can apply at any time,but I wanted to know if I can travel in Cuba for vacation.Can I have trouble with cuban customs cause my deportation?

Cuba is a separate soverign country from the United States. The deportation order for entry into the US does not effect your ability to gain entry to a non-US nation or territory. The rules of the foreign sovergnity would have to be examined as to your capacity to gain entry into that nation.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

It's important to understand that Cuba will not give force and effect to a removal from our country. However there is an issue within your fact pattern. If you were ordered removed from the U.S. then you are barred from returning and you'll need an I-212 approved prior to applying for a visa. If you were granted voluntary departure during the removal proceedings and complied with the grant of voluntary departure, than that issue is alleviated.

No. Cuba is still not part of the U.S.

Brian S Wayson

Brian S Wayson

Yet!

You would be better off asking someone from or familiar with the government of Cuba. Good luck. I hear Cuba is a great place to visit.