Do fraud reports always hinder the immigrant spouse from removing their conditional status on their green cards successfully.

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

How does a fraud report effect the spouse's future status generally, and is it always taken into consideration when reviewing the file of the immigrant spouse for the removal of the I-751. Have you had cases when the fraud report of the US spouse hindered the removal of condition of your client. In which instances does the U.S.C.I.S. take into consideration the fraud reports if not always.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Answered . Yes, USCIS would consider a fraud report in adjudicating an I-751.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Yes. Fraud reports must be investigated and that takes time.