Do elementary report cards need to be translated for filing the consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals?

I plan to send my student record to file form I-821-D, I started studying in 4th grade here in the 4th and 5th grade are in Spanish, do those have to be translated as well, even though the district has them in Spanish and when requesting an official record the district will keep them in Spanish since they are originally in Spanish ..

Concord, CA -

Attorney Answers (3)

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

All documents submitted to USCIS that are not in English must include an English translation done and certified by an independent third party.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
Sponsored Listing
Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Exactly so. I agree with my esteemed colleague.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more
Sanjay Augustine Paul

Sanjay Augustine Paul

Immigration Attorney - Pasadena, CA

Don't make an application difficult for an immigration officer. Translate it and file your application through an attorney to ensure there are no issues.

Best of luck,

Sanjay A. Paul, Esq.
(888) 373-2602

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.