Do dental claims have to be billed by the dentist performing the task ? or can any dentist with practice be used even if not in.

Bainbridge, NY |

my daughter received dental care. the insurance claim lists a dentist not even in the office that day, not the person working on her. is this legal? also was told she would have three visits ; now up to five or six? and told there were two more but wont do it as "the bill has to be discussed " cuz so high so she sat there in waiting room, while they told me this. then said "shes all done; no danger" then said "she has two more visits......seems scammish. who can i contact to verify the validity of these people? i have a wierd sixth sense that something is wrong here.

If you suspect insurance fraud, report it to the authorities and the insurance company.

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Also, New York State Department of Health.

Recommended articles about Personal injury