Do a plaintiff have to object to a defendant answer, in federal court

Houston, TX |

The defendant submit it's answer to my compliant, and in that answer it had language as barred in it, do I send in a pleading objecting to defendant answer/

Is this a civil case? After the complaint and answer are filed, you should be able to file a response, but it's not required. If he filed a cross-complaint, you would want to file an answer to those new allegations.

By responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.

2. This appears to be a civil matter. This is not the correct forum for your question.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a more complete context. This answer should not be relied upon to make a legal decision. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney before acting. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Defenders of the Constitution since 1975/ Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies/ Website: www.waaltd.com 24/7 call (708) 481-4800 text (708)218-0923

3. I agree with my colleagues. This appears to be a civil matter. You should speak to a lawyer where the court that the lawsuit was filed is located.

Federal crime topics