DIVORCE CASE FORM FL- 150. Should I write the money from my IRA accounts and CD accounts in the form FL 150. Question 11, A?

Marina Del Rey, CA |

Should I write the money from my IRA accounts and CD accounts in the form FL 150. Question 11, A?

Also, all my accounts have been acquired during the marriage and all these accounts are joint with my husband. Should I put the total value of these accounts in question 11, A?

Thanks

Yes, you should list all accounts but put a "*" next to the figure and write at the bottom of the page "* accounts held jointly with husband." This will let the court know that you are disclosing assets but they are in both of your names.

2. Yes. FL-150 is an important form to aid the judge in evaluating the financial resources available to each spouse. You should answer each line truthfully and fully. Best of luck.

I am licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advise in any other type of situation.