Disruption of peace 415 and 52 week classes

San Jose, CA |

I have a question where if someone accepts a plea deal with 415 disruption of peace and a 52 week program and if the deal says that the case will be dismissed after completing the program . What does the status on public record look like for the court case . Say if DA charged with 242 - 243e ( 1 ) . So in this time window where the person is still completing the program , what will the record for the person show ? Will it show pending criminal case or 415 ?

1. It will show an arrest for a 242-243 and then a conviction for a 415. To anyone who knows how to read rap sheets it will also show the 52 week program which will tell the reader that the offender got off with a had slap but s/he is a domestic abuser.

2. Not even going to try this. It makes no sense. If you have been allowed to participate in a deferral program, then upon completion, it will be dismissed. That is all I can figure out from your statement.

3. Mr. Kaman has answered your question perfectly!