Disruption of peace 415 and 52 week classes

San Jose, CA |

I have a question where if someone accepts a plea deal with 415 disruption of peace and a 52 week program and if the deal says that the case will be dismissed after completing the program . What does the status on public record look like for the court case . Say if DA charged with 242 - 243e ( 1 ) . So in this time window where the person is still completing the program , what will the record for the person show ? Will it show pending criminal case or 415 ?

It will show an arrest for a 242-243 and then a conviction for a 415. To anyone who knows how to read rap sheets it will also show the 52 week program which will tell the reader that the offender got off with a had slap but s/he is a domestic abuser.

John M. Kaman

John M. Kaman

"Had slap"should be "hand slap."

Not even going to try this. It makes no sense. If you have been allowed to participate in a deferral program, then upon completion, it will be dismissed. That is all I can figure out from your statement.

And during the window between when I start the program and until I complete it, what will it show? Pending criminal case? That is exactly my question.

Michael Douglas Shafer

Michael Douglas Shafer

OK then. The answer is pending or in progress.

Mr. Kaman has answered your question perfectly!