Disorderly Conduct in NY, Who can see it?

Asked about 1 year ago - Floral Park, NY

I was arrested and charged with Aggravated Harassment but plead guilty to Disorderly Conduct in NYC more than a year ago. My Conditional Discharge has been over too and the case is sealed. My question is who can see that I was arrested on background check? Can I do anything now to hide it from everyone except the government? I'm soon going to apply for Non govt jobs and my team might approach few angel investors for a business project we are working on. If Investors do any background check on me, will they see anything on my record? Again, My CD has been over and case is sealed. If background checkers can see my arrest record, is there anything I can do it prevent that? Please help. Thanks!

1. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

2

Answered . You should request your own criminal history and see what shows

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . The exception to sealing is applying to be a police officer or for a gun permit.

3. Ernest DuBose

1

Answered . Your case is sealed so know one will be able to see it. They may be able to see the arrest but you can explain that it was dismissed.