Disorderly conduct expunged in ohio ?

Asked over 4 years ago - Dayton, OH

my question is two fold actually first of all i was arrested and charged with midomeanor 1 domestic violence which was reduced to misdomeanor 4 disorderly conduct and was given probation.once off my probation for a year can i get the disorderly conduct expunged. I have never had any other offense in my life. The second part of my question is if i can get it expunged does that restore my gun rights

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Nicholas George Gounaris


    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You must wait 1 year from being released from from probation. Then you can file an application for expungement. In the Dayton Municipal Court the filing fee is $50.

    I'd have to have additional information to answer part two.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,537 answers this week

2,722 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,537 answers this week

2,722 attorneys answering