Disorderly conduct, harassment, grand felony and 2 counts of violation of the order of protection, how long will he go to jail?

Middletown, NY |

The cops have been called on him about 3 times before

1. Need to see if he Is convicted or if he negotiates a plea or is acquitted.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. It would be a guess by any of us. A Grand Larceny does not require mandatory jail.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

3. Need to know more specifics. Facts of the case? Prior record? Best is to contact an attorney familiar with the local practices in your county. How about his current attorney for starters?