Disorderly conduct .

Asked 9 months ago - Des Plaines, IL

The one i have problem with he said that i told him i will (break u in half ) and he don't have any
Witness but i find my neighbors she told me that she will be witness with and he the one who Harassing me and he was mad because he the previous landlord and he was try to evict me and
judge find that he not say the truth and now we have this case i can i get dismissed he said i told him
( break him in half )
thx.

1. Judy A. Goldstein

2

Answered . Please rephrase your message. You did not ask a question and your commentary is very confusing.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . I think you indicated that you have a pending case of minor nature. To make the best legal decision please provide necessary details on the case in person to a criminal attorney of your choice.

3. J. Richard Kulerski

Answered . Consult with a criminal attorney, and explain your situation in greater detail to him or her.