Disorderly conduct .

Des Plaines, IL |

The one i have problem with he said that i told him i will (break u in half ) and he don't have any
Witness but i find my neighbors she told me that she will be witness with and he the one who Harassing me and he was mad because he the previous landlord and he was try to evict me and
judge find that he not say the truth and now we have this case i can i get dismissed he said i told him
( break him in half )
thx.

1. Please rephrase your message. You did not ask a question and your commentary is very confusing.

2. I think you indicated that you have a pending case of minor nature. To make the best legal decision please provide necessary details on the case in person to a criminal attorney of your choice.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

3. Consult with a criminal attorney, and explain your situation in greater detail to him or her.