Disorderly conduct .

Asked 9 months ago - Des Plaines, IL

The one i have problem with he said that i told him i will (break u in half ) and he don't have any
Witness but i find my neighbors she told me that she will be witness with and he the one who Harassing me and he was mad because he the previous landlord and he was try to evict me and
judge find that he not say the truth and now we have this case i can i get dismissed he said i told him
( break him in half )

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Please rephrase your message. You did not ask a question and your commentary is very confusing.

  2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I think you indicated that you have a pending case of minor nature. To make the best legal decision please provide necessary details on the case in person to a criminal attorney of your choice.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more
  3. J. Richard Kulerski

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Consult with a criminal attorney, and explain your situation in greater detail to him or her.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,242 answers this week

2,770 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,242 answers this week

2,770 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary