Discrimination lawsuit

Asked 8 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

I was discriminated against and had biased actions taken against me by some employees of the city of new york. I suffered damages as a result. If I sue these individual employees, can I serve them the summons and complaint through the city of new york, 100 church st, ny ny or can I only serve these employees at their exact workplace address or homes. I believe it is possible to sue employees individually after filing notice of claim, since they are also responsible for their own actions during the course of their employment.

no, i was never an employee of city of NY

1. Vincent Peter White

2

Answered . Were you also an employee of the City of New York when the discrimination took place?

2. Matthew Ian Marks

2

Answered . More information is needed to answer your question. What Department or Agency, if any do they work for?