Discriminated against me because of religion. lose job because did want be employ there.

Cincinnati, OH |

i had my own buisness for 13 yrs and i with back to security working for securitas in cincinnati always good at what i do and this happen and it really hurt.

1. Can you prove that you lost your job due to your religion? If not, there is little you can do. Sorry.

2. If your former employer has more than four employers they can be liable for religious discrimination. Only an attorney can decide whether or not you can "prove" your case. It may be easier than you think. Please feel free to contact my office to request a consultation with me.
    Elizabeth S. Loring, Esq.
    Freking & Betz, LLC
    525 Vine St., 6th Floor
    Cincinnati, OH 45202
    tel: 513.721.1975

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not act or rely on this answer without consulting with an attorney one-on-one. The response cannot and is not intended to replace a face-to-face or telephone consultation with an attorney, and no attorney-client relationship is created by this response in the absence of a fully executed representation agreement, even if a response was given to a question