Discovery documents are not fully being produced by my husband as my attorney requested few years ago (motion to compel)

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I asked my attorney to either subpoena records or ask my ex to provide and if not file a motion to compel. Attorney is not doing any and I am worrying since I can not get those documents since the records are only kept for 7 yrs in banks.
1) Since we have asked my ex to bring them to deposition and we left the deposition open till he provides the documents & then we continue with another deposition, is the burden on him to bring in the years I can no longer get on my own? NOTE: we noticed him in 2009 & 2011 (going back 7 years , he could have received 2003 to 2005)
if I subpoena banks, going back i can only get 7 years going back meaning 2006&beyond. I need 2003-2005. SINCE HE WAS GIVEN PROPER NOTICE AND HE COULD HAVE RECEIVED FROM FROM BANKS, IS THE BURDEN ON HIM TO PROVIDE?

1. Eric Burton Strongin

Pro

Answered . Get a new attorney or have a heart to heart with your current one. It is clear that you have lost faith and trust in him/her. You need to trust your attorney or things are going to be difficult for both of you. Good luck.