Disassociation; Does the qualifier/RMO need to send anything to the Secretary of State

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

Does the qualifier/RMO need to send anything to the Secretary of State if Disassociating himself and his license from the corporation? It's my understanding that even though the Corporation owns the license, I still need to disassociate that license number and they will for a fee give me a new license with a new number?

1. Andrew Kevin Jacobson

Pro

2

1

Answered . You don't identify the license at issue, but assuming it is a contractor's license, you need to contact the Contractor's State License Board, not the Secretary of State, which handles all types of corporations, from regular "C" corporations to corporations for contractors, or even (gasp!) professional law corporations.