Skip to main content

Disabled vietnam vet/need special lawyer fights va hosp law suits/ brain injury by va hospital/ personal injury/ criminal intent

Grand Prairie, TX |

i need this type lawyer before statuate of limitations runs out/ 1st surgery july 2000 simple ear surgery- clostiatoma/ ent sergen punched hole into brain/ sent home and he told no one/ him and two other doctors covered up which is criminal intent / second surgery june 2001 reconstructive ear bone surgery/ found out what 1st sergen did documented every thing/ third surgery aug 2001 brain surgery/ left with no short term memory, administrative functions of brain messed up/ along with memory problems etc i lost my engineering carrier/ 2003 filed law suit against va hospital but lawyer worked for va a conflict of interest/ refiled claims and law suit in jan 2010, with vietnam et rep/ still fighting and now in feb 12 2013 had surgery to fix va brain surgery because it failed.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


There is a lot of information to digest, that can probably not be done justice on this site. Try contacting one of the medical malpractice attorneys from your state.


There should be a personal injury attorney in your state that can take the case over and hopefully get you the help you need, as it sounds you are trying to handle this yourself or with a vietnam rep? Best of luck.

Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160


Don't use the /////, as it is annoying. Call a local lawyer to investigate.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer