Disability %?

Asked 5 months ago - San Diego, CA

I had a meniscus othoscopic on my right knee, they found my ACL has disintegrated, developed planta fashyitous same leg torn meniscus developed in the left knee due to my main injury 6 months ago. So what I am asking is the average % and value if I CR.
2nd. What is the average if I elect to sell out the surgeries and add them to the %.
Thank you,
Mike

1. Armen Michael Tashjian

Pro

3

Answered . Your question is unclear. You'll do yourself a big favor if you have a face to face consultation with a lawyer.

2. Zaheer A Shah

Pro

3

Answered . The answer to your question is fact intensive and only an attorney intimately aware of the details of your case (and with the aid of a medical expert) could render competent advice. Consult your attorney for further clarity.

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

3

Answered . It sounds like this may be a workers' compensation claim and accordingly it sounds like you may benefit from a consult with a local WC attorney.