Dis con block vehicle traffic penal code 240.20 5

Brooklyn, NY |

How do I get this ticket dismissed and sealed? And do I need a lawyer? Hearing date 5/15/13 should I do anything ahead of time

You should hire an attorney in advance to ensure it gets dismissed and sealed by someone arguing for you.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

Get a criminal defense lawyer to assist you.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

You should hire a criminal defense attorney. This charge can be tricky for police to properly charge. A good lawyer will spot a failure and be able to argue for dismissal. I handle these frequently.

I have been chosen by Superlawyers as one of the top criminal defense lawyers in NYC. I was a First Deputy Bureau Chief in the Brooklyn DA's Office and have over 30 years of criminal law experience. Phone: 212-766-3366; www.goldbergandallen.com

I often handle these and find they are often facially insufficient. Even when they are not a good result is obtainable. Hire a good criminal defense lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.