Did I get any problem regarding paper work for my Marriage Based Greencard Interview?

North Bergen, NJ |

My Marriage Based Greencard Interview was scheduled next month and today I got notice that Interview got cancelled. I am worried. What should I do?

1. It probably will be rescheduled. Ask your lawyer to check on the status of your case. It probably will be rescheduled. Ask your lawyer to check on the status of your case. Also, have you submitted all the evidence? Was there a request for evidence pending?

This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes.

2. Your attorney or you can make an info pass appointment to find out.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. This is a common occurence. The government will reschedule you.

Marriage and prenups topics