Deported in 2005 , reapplying with 212 ( d ) 3 waiver request on L2 visa as my husband has L1A .

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

My husband has L1A visa and is currently in US , I was deported in 2005 for misrepresenting myself with Canadian citizenship ( which were not genuine ) . I have completed 5 years of ban in 2010 and tried applying on B1 / B2 visa twice and was rejected . Now I am applying for an L2 visa with 212d3 waiver request want to know what are the chances and what questions will be asked ?

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

5

6

Answered . Misrepresentation is a serious charge. I am not sure if you will be able to get any visa now. You need to consult with an attorney to determine if a waiver is available in your situation. Also, it depends on whether there was a determination of fraud/ misrepresentation or not.

2. Laureen Renae Anderson

4

Answered . This is a serious and difficult issue to deal with, you really should be represented by an attorney that can inquire into your previous case, review the totality of your immigration history and assist you thouroughly with your petition for reentry assuming you qualify to apply for a waiver. Good luck.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

3

Answered . Very slim, next to none.

4. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . The inquiry into the reasons you listed for your nonimmigrant waiver request.

5. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . Consult with an attorney to review your previous applications, the allegation of misrepresentation, and to prepare your applications and waiver