Deportation of permanent resident

Dickson, TN |

my wife called immigration on me and she told them i do married to her to get green card. we are married to each for 5 years now. i dont know what to do because of her i left my job and moved to different state and she is keep saying that she will fight hard to send me back to my country,

my wife called immigration on me and she told them i got married to her to get green card. we are married to each for 5 years now. i dont know what to do because of her i left my job and moved to different state and she is keep saying that she will fight hard to send me back to my country, she is creating account online account on social website under my name and cancelled my debit card. i called bank they told me that can be done if someone has all the information about ur social security and date of birth. i am tired of her giving me hard time. i am permanent resident with ten years green card. plz help me what to do as i am worried she already called immigration on me.

You have to consult with attorney regarding your case its hard to advise or you have to provide more details

At this point there is little she can do to get you deported. I think you need to see a family law attorney and probably file for divorce. Good luck.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with Attorney Pineda.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

My office is based in Nashville and I work with ICE and do removal defense. I suggest you contact us about this. I highly doubt ICE cares about this, as they are busy removing people with detainer warrants (ICE holds). You might qualify for Cancellation of removal even if you were placed into proceedings depending upon how long you have been a resident and living in the US as well as other issues surrounding the bona fides of this marriage...