Deportation of permanent resident

Asked over 2 years ago - Dickson, TN

my wife called immigration on me and she told them i do married to her to get green card. we are married to each for 5 years now. i dont know what to do because of her i left my job and moved to different state and she is keep saying that she will fight hard to send me back to my country,

my wife called immigration on me and she told them i got married to her to get green card. we are married to each for 5 years now. i dont know what to do because of her i left my job and moved to different state and she is keep saying that she will fight hard to send me back to my country,
she is creating account online account on social website under my name and cancelled my debit card. i called bank they told me that can be done if someone has all the information about ur social security and date of birth. i am tired of her giving me hard time.
i am permanent resident with ten years green card.
plz help me what to do as i am worried she already called immigration on me.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . I agree with Attorney Pineda.

2. Javier G Pineda

5

Answered . At this point there is little she can do to get you deported. I think you need to see a family law attorney and probably file for divorce. Good luck.

3. Sean Lewis

1

Answered . My office is based in Nashville and I work with ICE and do removal defense. I suggest you contact us about this. I highly doubt ICE cares about this, as they are busy removing people with detainer warrants (ICE holds). You might qualify for Cancellation of removal even if you were placed into proceedings depending upon how long you have been a resident and living in the US as well as other issues surrounding the bona fides of this marriage...

4. Ilona Dzhamgarova

2

Answered . You have to consult with attorney regarding your case its hard to advise or you have to provide more details