Deportation defense!!

Caldwell, ID |

My husband was deported 2 years ago for 2 possession charges. I was able to hire a criminal defense attorney and his most recent charge (2005) was vacated because he wasn't advised pleading guilty would lead to his deportation. Our lawyer is now wanting to expunge the first charge( separate occasion in 2003). I am wanting to hire an immigration attorney to bring him back!! is this even possible? We have 3 children together.

1. This question is best asked of an immigration attorney. Best of luck.

2. Based upon what you have stated, yes it may be possible. It would be difficult.

This information is provided for general purposes only and does not form an attorney-client relationship. To establish an attorney client-relationship the prospective client would need to contact this attorney, set up a meeting, discuss this case and fee terms, and if the client wanted to retain this attorney and if this attorney decides to accept the prospective client as a client then both parties will enter into a written agreement which then and only then establishes an attorney-client relationship.