Deportation case,board of appeal - negative result,mother will apply for citizenship in USA Sept 2013!!!!!

Asked over 1 year ago - Cleveland, OH

I live in US since 2005 was on Student visa for 3 years,applied for asylum in Aug. 2008,my parents were granted refugee in my home country march 2008. I was deported at my judge hearing April 2011,applied for appeal,received respond this week that Boards decision is negative. My mother is going to apply for citizenship in Sept 2013;
I need to know my options,do I have any chance to stay permanently in USA with my family or I will need to live any way at some point.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . You can appeal the BIA's decision in Federal Court.

2. Andrew Marino Bramante

3

Answered . Call me or another attorney asap to discuss your options including an appeal.

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

2

Answered . Some additional facts are necessary but you may have the ability to stay here. I recommend you hire a lawyer immediately to discuss your options. Issues such as your initial entry into the U.S., your educational history and the basis and time of BIA denial all play a part. Please don't wait more than a day to get in to an experienced lawyer.

4. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

2

Answered . You may have time to file a motion to reopen and reconsider or you may have time to file an appeal in Federal court. Contact an immigration attorney as soon as possible because you few remaining options a limited by time among other reasons.

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigration.com