Deportation case,board of appeal - negative result,mother will apply for citizenship in USA Sept 2013!!!!!

Cleveland, OH |

I live in US since 2005 was on Student visa for 3 years,applied for asylum in Aug. 2008,my parents were granted refugee in my home country march 2008. I was deported at my judge hearing April 2011,applied for appeal,received respond this week that Boards decision is negative. My mother is going to apply for citizenship in Sept 2013;
I need to know my options,do I have any chance to stay permanently in USA with my family or I will need to live any way at some point.

You can appeal the BIA's decision in Federal Court.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Call me or another attorney asap to discuss your options including an appeal.

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.

Some additional facts are necessary but you may have the ability to stay here. I recommend you hire a lawyer immediately to discuss your options. Issues such as your initial entry into the U.S., your educational history and the basis and time of BIA denial all play a part. Please don't wait more than a day to get in to an experienced lawyer.

You may have time to file a motion to reopen and reconsider or you may have time to file an appeal in Federal court. Contact an immigration attorney as soon as possible because you few remaining options a limited by time among other reasons.

216.861.4414
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brownimmigration.com