Dental malpractice case - needs to be filed next week

Chicago, IL |

Need to find an attorney interested to take on a Dental malpractice case, confirmed by 4 doctors. The worth is between 30 K to 150 K. No attorney lien on the case. Needs to be filed by August 10th. Client is prepared to pay the filing/expert/deposition/costs. The whole case is well documented by 4 dental specialist doctors. Kindly answer by email with the best time to contact by phone.

Please post ONLY if you are interested to take the case. Keep the channel clean. Thank you.

I cannot fathom why you would have waited this long to go about finding a lawyer for this matter.

While I have no idea of how "good" this case may be, even if it is "documented by 3 dental specialist doctors," as you say, why would this not have been done sooner? You do seem to understand the process but I think it will be awfully tough to get someone to take over this at such a late date. I hope I am wrong for your sake, but I fear I am not.

In an event, just to clarify, I am not interested in this case and I do not represent you. This office will take no action on your behalf and no attorney client relationship is formed.

I do advise that you make every effort to find a lawyer to file a lawsuit on your behalf as soon as possible.

I wish you good luck.

Stephen L. Hoffman
Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman LLC
Chicago, IL
773-944-9737
Email: stephen@hofflawyer.com
Website: www.hofflawyer.com
Blog: www.hofflawyer.com/blog/

This answer posted on Avvo is for informational and educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship created or formed and you should not rely on this as legal advice. The suggestion is made that if you wish to protect your rights, you consult with an attorney immediately.

Happy to oblige. Call anytime.

Joseph Younes
(312)372-1122

I don't know any lawyer who would take a case a week before the statute of limitations is up, especially without an expert report. However, you can search Avvo's "find a lawyer" for malpractice lawyers and be prepared to call a few. I would suggest that you offer a large retainer fee to entice someone. Good luck.

The answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
1515 Market St #1510
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-510-6755
http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

I have to agree that you are likely to have a hard time finding someone to take a medical malpractice case on one weeks notice prior to the statute of limitations expiring. I hope for your sake you find someone. However, I am not that someone. Good luck

This response is not intended to act as legal advice. I am not licensed to practice law in any state other than the State of Illinois. No attorney-client relationship is formed until you sign an attorney-client agreement with my office.