Denied VA unemployment b/c I voluntarily quit to relocate with my spouse. Does military PCS orders count as 'good cause'?

Grand Prairie, TX |

I worked for the Navy Exchange (federal employer) for 2.5 years. I was disqualified for unemployment because 'the claimant voluntarily quit her job to relocate with her spouse' (sited VA code 60.2-618). However, my unemployment was NOT voluntary. My spouse received accompanied Permanent Change of Service (PCS) ORDERS to Texas. Accompanied means his family joins him at the military's expense.
I informed my boss 3 months before we PCS'd. The functions of my job allow for me to work remotely. However, I was flatly denied by my boss. I inquired several times and was told 'no' several times. I want to appeal but need to know if my case shows 'good cause' for it to be approved.
TIA!!

Please not that I was living in Virginia at the time. Virginia denied me unemployment

1. Make an appointment with the Legal Assistance Officer on base. They should be able to help you and their service is free. Best of luck.

2. This is a duplicate post. See my prior answer.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.